SMA Solar Inverters
SMA is a German manufacturer of high quality solar inverters. They’ve been developing and manufacturing solar inverters in Germany for over 30 years and are, in many respects, the standard for the global solar industry.
Being one of the first companies to develop a grid connected solar inverter has made SMA solar inverters a very popular choice in Australian homes and businesses. With a longstanding impeccable reputation for reliability and endurance, SMA is considered a pioneer, and one of the most trusted names in the solar industry.
SMA continues to innovate with its growing product portfolio and is a leader in the gridconnected solar battery market with exciting new products like the Sunny Boy Storage battery inverter.
SMA Australia has its headquarters in Sydney and offers excellent technical and after sales support to installers and end customers. We’re confident in offering SMA to our customers and in particular recommend SMA for commercial applications. SMA’s commercial range offer impressive system design flexibility, wide voltage ranges, excellent warranties and a proven record for long-term performance in harsh environments.
- Company pedigree with a long standing proven reputation for reliability in Australian conditions
- SMA’s Sunny Portal remote system monitoring and analysis tool
- Fan free cooling system meaning fewer moving parts
- Flexible design requirements allowing systems to be tailored to best suit the site
- Wide range of models including: Sunny Boy (single phase 1.5kW-5kW), Sunny Tripower (three phase 5kW-60kW) and Sunny Boy Storage (high-voltage 2.5kW battery inverter compatible with batteries such as the Tesla Powerwall and high-voltage LG Chem battery)