Based in Northern California, Enphase is the leading manufacturer of solar microinverters.
The Enphase system revolutionises solar power generation through innovative technology.
Enphase has shipped over 8 million units and is now at its fifth generation micro inverter.
Enphase microinverters boast some of the most advanced power optimisation and system connectivity technology in the solar industry, with panel level monitoring, fault detection and power consumption data. With offices in Sydney and Melbourne they offer excellent technical, and after sales support to installers and customers.
Enphase micro inverters are especially well suited to situations which may be partially shaded or for complex roofs with several aspects. We highly recommend Enphase micro inverters in these situations or to tech-savy customers who want the most innovative solution.
Enphase advantages include:
- Industry-leading 10 year warranty
- Technology that maximises energy production and minimises the impact of shading, dust, and debris
- Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software for superior remote visibility and control at an individual panel level
- Simplified installation with no high voltage DC cabling or conduit
- Increased safety through an all AC power system with no high voltage DC cables
- Enables simpler future system expansion by adding more panels
- Compatible with battery storage systems
1. Enphase system
2. Dedicated to quality
3. Micro-inverters myths
Please note Australian warranty is 10 years, 25 years in the US